Over 15 years in the fitness & wellness industry, Keely has found her groove in personal training women of all shapes, sizes, and ability levels. When she is not working to improve the health of others, she is writing or running. A competitive runner for over 20 years, Keely ran on high school, college and post-collegiate track teams – Greater Boston Track Club, Impala Racing Team and currently on the Rose City Track Club.
Keely can be found teaching fitness classes at Sellwood Yoga & Align Fitness and personal training a select few in the area. In 2018, she coached her last season as the Head Coach of the Portland Waldorf School’s middle & high school x-country teams and track teams. Keely is currently diving deep into a writing project and has written for Red Tricycle’s Portland Edition.
Degrees & Certifications:
- M.A. Health Communication, Emerson College-Tufts University
- Plant-Based Nutrition Certification through T.Colin Campbell Nutrition Studies – eCornell
- Certified Personal Trainer, NASM & ACSM
- Certified Pre & Post-Natal Fitness Specialist, Stroller Strides & AFPA
- Master Trainer REVO₂LUTION RUNNING™
- Certified Wellness Coach, WellCoaches
- Certified TRX Suspension Training Instructor, TRX
- Certified Cancer Exercise Trainer, ACSM
- Certified First Aid & CPR, SF Paramedic Association
- Certified Cross Country & Track & Field Coach, NFHS USATF
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach, NFHS USATF
- Will complete the AFPA Holistic Nutrition Certification in 2018
- SpiderFit Kids, Building Blocks To Youth Fitness & Physical Literacy Certification
- Obsessed reader and researcher of Women’s Health, specifically hormones, in order to better understand and adapt training to the female body.
- 800m – 2:16 @Boston High Performance & Baystate Games (2003)
- 5k – 18:30 Unofficial Holiday 5k, 19:12 @ Rainbow Falls in SF (2013)
- 10k – 41.00 Unofficial @ Mother’s Day Run at Mt. Tabor (2016) 48:07 @ Golden Gate Park 10k (2007)
- 12k – 50:53 @ Bay to Breakers (2014), @ Emerald Across the Bay 50:45 (2013)
- 15k – 102.00 @ Hot Chocolate Run in San Francisco (2014)
- 1/2 Marathon – 1:29 @ Kaiser Permanente 1/2 & Full (2013)
- Marathon – 3:23 @ Ventura Marathon (2013), 3:34 @Boston Marathon (2014)